Birthday

20 July 2012

Not mine but my other half's. He doesn't like getting gifts so it is always hard to find him something. This year I made this for him and it made tear up. Bless him. Love him because I know he is not the tough guy he seems to be.

Aujourd'hui c'est l'anniversaire de mon mari. Pas facile de lui trouver de cadeaux car il n'aime pas recevoir. Je lui ai fait un petit video. Il était tout ému. Bon anniversaire Michel.



I also have a layout to show made with ColorConspiracy and AC Shoreline products. Love that picture even if parts are blurry. Just shows my kids as they are: all goofy and happy.




12 comments :

kjjc said...

super chouette ce vidéo. Cela ne m'étonne pas qu'il l'a aimé et qu'il était ému. Page sympa aussi.

Amélie said...

Tres belle page et une vidéo trop mignonne! Je comprend qu'il ait été ému...

sophie said...

now you got me all teary with that lovely video!! silly me! happy birthday to the man! there are some really awesome photos in that video! hugs

Deedee Horton said...

Beautiful layout! Love the bright colors!

Alexandra Boehnke said...

I like your layout! The brigt colors are so beautifull and the picture is so nice. I love it!

Shanna Noel said...

such a beautiful gift my friend!!!

SorayaMaes (So.Creative) said...

Oh elle est trop belle cette vidéo! C'est toi qui as composé La musique? Et tes enfants sont à croquer, le petit dernier est trop mignon dans les bras de ses grands frères! C'est un magnifique cadeau pour ton mari! Joyeux anniversaire à lui!
Ta page quant à elle, elle est sublime!
Bisous Lilith!
So.

yolande k said...

Quel beau cadeau que cette vidéo !!! Et bravo pour ta superbe page, j'adore la photo de tes enfants !!!
Bon anniversaire à ton chéri...
Bisous

cat123 said...

eh bien une superbe page, mais ça c'est comme d'habitude .....
mais surtout une belle vidéo très émouvante !!! je suis comme ton mari, je ne dirais pas que je n'aime pas mais plutôt que j'ai du mal à recevoir, que je ne sais pas comment me comporter .... mais là je pense que pour lui ça a dû être beaucoup d'émotions !!!!
bizzzzzzzzzzz

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Wow! Such a fun bright layout! Love how the colours pop and how you used the stencil and stamps. Brilliant design and colour use!

Zeneva said...

Oh, what a beautful , beautiful video! You have such gorgeously beautiful children too! Now I'm teary!
Great layout too!

Christa said...

What a fun layout! I love the colors!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs