Grateful

16 August 2012

I am grateful for so many things. First I thank the Lord for my family. I have been blessed with 4 healthy boys who make life so worth living even though there are times when it is hard. I am grateful for all the creative opportunities I have. Being creative has become part of me and my soul and I really couldn't live without it. I am also beyond thrilled to announce a new scrappy adventure. I was so sad to see that Nook is closing its doors on October 1st. It has been my online home for 18 months and I love the girls and the homely feel. I was surprised to receive a mail from Jessica from the Scraptastic Club asking me to join her DT. I hadn't heard of this kit club before and went to have a look at their forum and site and I was thrilled. It is just what I was looking for. Great kits and such a lovely board atmosphere. I am so happy to announce that I am a DT member at SCRAPTASTIC. More adventures and creating lie ahead.
Je dois dire que j'ai une vie agréable. J'ai 4 enfants en bonne santé, une famille qui m'aime, un mari qui me soutient, et je remercie Dieu pour tout ça. Je ne le fais pas assez! J'ai aussi de la chance d'avoir eu des opportunités extraordinaires qui ont nourries ma créativité. Quand j'ai su que le Nook allait fermer ses portes le 1er Octobre j'étais triste car c'est devenu mon chez moi sur le net. Une bande de filles et une ambiance géniales! A ma grande surprise j'ai été contactée par Jessica, la gérante de SCRAPTASTIC. J'ai été faire un tour sur le forum et c'est justement ce que je cherchais. Un lieu convivial pour des rencontres scrap! Je suis trop contente de vous annoncer que je fais parti de la DT SCRAPTASTIC!


12 comments :

Claire T said...

Congratulations, Lilith. I had not heard of them either but the kits look lovely!

Amélie said...

Congrats Lilith! it should be a great adventure!

Michelle said...

Welcome Lilith!! We are so glad to have you!!

Pam said...

YAY YAY YAY is all I have to say about this! I am so glad we will still get to be on a dt together:)
xxoo

Nathalie said...

Congratulations Lilith and welcome to the Team! We're very happy to have you join us! :)

Sparklin said...

Gefeliciteerd! Had er nog nooit van gehoord, maar ik ga zeker eens een kijkje nemen!

Jody said...

congrats! your stuff is beautiful - i love coming to your blog! and yeah for you making it on the Crate blog - super cute LO!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

COngrats Lilith! SO happy for you. I'm going to have to check it out with so many of you girls coming over there.:)

zenevak said...

Congratulations Lilith! I love your work and so glad they got you on their team!

Sherri said...

I am soooooooo happy for you my friend. Jessica has a GREAT thing going with Scraptastic, and I am so excited that many of us will get to experience it together xo

Veerle said...

oh! Super!! Ik vond het ook erg jammer te horen dat NOOK ermee stopte en nu heb ik ook Scraptastic in het vizier als alternatief :-) Ik heb eerst eens drie oudere kits besteld om te zien hoe ze zijn, en dan beslis ik wel verder.
Veel succes met je nieuwe DT en als ik voor een abo ga, zie ik je wel daar op het forum :-)

groetjes
Veerle

Monique Liedtke said...

Onwijs gefeliciteerd Lilith!!! Hartstikke leuk dat je daar in het DT zit en nog leuker dat we weer allemaal bijelkaar zijn!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs