Winner Wednesday!

8 August 2012

As promised here are the winners of last week's card kit. Only two this time!
As there were only twelve comments I put the names in a hat and picked two and the winners are ...


Girls, send your address to lilitheeckels@gmail.com and I'll get the kits to you!

It has been quite a while since I did an online course so I thought I'd take the TRENDSPOTTING class at Studio Calico. I am having so much fun! Here is a layout I created for the triangle lesson. Now triangles are not so daunting as I have used them many times before but here I used the exclusive cut file that comes with the class. I used it as mask but in a slightly unconventional way as I didn't use mist, ink or paint. I outlined the triangles with a pen and stamped a few others. I also added hints of neon yellow. Another one of the trends that will be discussed in the class but I have already been using those colours as well.
Je me suis inscrite au cours TRENDSPOTTING chez Studio Calico et voici une page faite pour le cours sur les triangles.






SUPPLIES:



5 comments :

Danielle said...

Prachtige layout weer! Leuk hoe je de polaroid frame op de foto hebt gebruikt.

yolande k said...

Très belle page !!!!
Bises

zenevak said...

FABULOUS! Love your use of colour and elements.

Mag said...

J'aime la manière dont tu as recentré ta photo ! Une très jolie page pleine de douceur !

Michelle Hernandez said...

GORGEOUS! Neon yellow is my favorite trend right now- triangles my second fave- this page is totally inspiring!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs