My name is ...

26 November 2012

HELLO everyone. I'm busy busy busy. This weekend Saint Nicolas will be dropping by and he still has to receive some of the presents he ordered. I hope they'll be here in time. Friday I'll be off with the teenagers from school on a day trip to Trier in Germany. Can't wait to see the Christmas stalls!!!!!! Friday evening it's the annual soccer dinner and I have to make desserts (that'll be done on Thursday). Add to that, that I want to start decorating for Christmas, that I have to organise Damien, Noé and Robin's birthday parties, well my to do list is way to long. That said I do have a layout to show you that I made some time ago using ColorConspiracy papers. I used a picture I took a year and a half ago at Damien and Noé's Holy Communion. Well they can't stay serious for long and started pretending they were secret agents with guns.  

My name is .......


Une petite page parlant mes deux agents secrets tout en ColorConspiracy!





Visit the CC blog for more inspiration.

SUPPLIES:


3 comments :

Diana Waite said...

ha! Love the picture--SO fun--good luck with all your to do's!

Lou said...

super photo and a fun page. Love the stamped bits and all those layers look so lovely x

yolande k said...

J'adore ta page pleine de peps !!!
Bises

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs