SGD Sunday

4 November 2012

It is Sunday already?! I can't believe it is back to work tomorrow. A part of me is happy to get back to our daily routine but the other part really loved scrapping to heart's content. Well, today will  be spent correcting essays and planning my lessons. Today I have a layout to show you that I made for SwissGirlDesigns! I used some of the amazing POPS OF collection and made a winter layout. Now that the leaves have fallen off the trees I want winter to come and landscape the grey, bare countryside. This picture was taken 2 years ago. My boys LOVE snow and this photo was one I snapped on one of our winter walks. Check out Nina and Janna's layouts here, they are AMAZING.
Une petite page faite pour SwissGirlDesigns! J'ai utilisé la nouvelle collection de ILS POPS OF. J'adore ce bleu! Janna et Nina ont fait des merveilles aussi et elles sont à voir ici.


 I decided to stamp on some vellum instead of the photo. I have messed up a few pictures by trying to stamp on them and using vellum is a good compromise. 



 I also used some of the packaging from an Amy Tangerine date stamp.

Oh and I love my Gold Mr Huey's mist. It is so pretty!

See you soon and have a wonderful Sunday.

SUPPLIES:


7 comments :

Стокли said...

Such a great bright photo - and the page lets it pop. Cool=)

Unknown said...

Beutiful page. Love the alpha popping on the background! Great colour combo!

Anonymous said...

This is one fab layout girl - love the colors you used!

Mandalika said...

I love this so much! Great idea to use the packaging and I really adore the hanging embellishments.

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Love how this busy background paper works with this fun photo and hanging ornaments/embellies! Fab job!

Astrid said...

Wow wat een gave LO, de kleuren en de de hangende embellies :)

Diana Waite said...

I LOVE this!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs