My Girl

13 January 2013

I had a layout published in the October/November 2011 issue of Esprit Scrapbooking. We can only show our work a year after it was published. So now I can! 
I used photos I had taken of my niece when she was only a few days old. I loved scrapping these pretty girly colours! 
Voici une petite page qui a été publiée dans l'édtion Octobre/november 2011 d'Esprit Scrapbooking. J'ai utilisé des photos que j'avais prises de ma nièce. J'ai adoré scrapper des couleurs plus fille. 


5 comments :

Kasiu said...

so adorable!

Kate Vickers said...

Pretty layout!

Andrea said...

Such a neat page and a great way to get many photos on the page!

Unknown said...

Très belle page, très douce et très girly !

Pam said...

this is so lovely! love the colors and all the sweet, precious photos.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs