Pop off the page 2

12 April 2013

Pop of the page 2 will be the May class at Studio Calico. I am thrilled to be contributing to this class. The first Pop off the page class was a huge succes and this second one will be AMAZING too.
Pop of the Page 2 est le cours en ligne de mai chez Studio Calico. j'ai la grande honneur de contribué à ce cours. J'ai teminé page pour celle-ci mais comme j'étais tellement inspirée par les printables j'ai crée une autre. Du gesso comme fond et une touche de couleur avec des gelatos!  


Just click on the picture above to have an idea of what you'll get! There is bonus kit with the class but only while supplies last!


I have made my layout for the class but felt so inspired by the prinables that I made another. I used gesso as base and then added some colour using my gelatos.
xxx
 photo Layoutextra_zpscaf79668.jpg


 photo Layoutextra1_zpsd4917277.jpg

 photo Layoutextra2_zps880f4858.jpg

 photo Layoutextra3_zps196fcadd.jpg

 photo Layoutextra4_zpsecaed5b9.jpg


SUPPLIES:



4 comments :

yolande k said...

Superbe !!!

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL work with the gesso and mist and colors!

N@thie said...

j'adore ta page!!!

Tinkerbeth said...

On the sneaks thread, I saw a Paris wood veneer. Would you share where it came from? Can't wait for the class! I signed up and have my kit already!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs