May kits at SCRAPTASTIC

17 May 2013

They came this week. YAY!!!! I filmed the contents immediately as I wanted to use them as soon as possible. I love them and was so inspired that I created two layouts with the AFTER THE STORM kit and its add-on. I am working on a layout with the Destination Unknown kit as we speak!!! 
I love the greens, yellows and blues in the kit but saw potential for another colour combo: grey&yellow. The grey has a purple tint to it which I like a lot! The first layout really uses the dominant colour scheme of the kit whereas the second is more subtle and muted. 










Here is a video showing the two kits with their add-ons. !

 

And just a few sneaks of next month's kit. (Already SUPER excited to get it ESPECIALLY the PL kit!)



Supplies and links to the May Kits from Scraptastic Kit Club:


3 comments :

noomiy said...

Both of them are amazing!

cat123 said...

superbes pages !!!!

Diana Waite said...

love the mist drops--both of these pages are inspiring!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs