213 in 2013: Little things

12 August 2013

I decided to continue with the theme this month at TwoPeasInABucket which is The Little things. While we were on vacation I was amazed to see how really simple things made my boys immensely happy. On one of our outings, they took a net with them and chased after butterflies. I took this picture of Damien with the net and just loved that simple little moment. I used some Basic Grey products and lots of cut files and printables that can be found in the TwoPeas store. The video can be seen HERE: 213 in 2013: Chasing Butterflies


 SUPPLIES:




I'll be back tomorrow with a layout and the winner of the Knock Outs Punch giveaway. 

2 comments :

Anita Bownds said...

lovin the cut out title i must try that..xx

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Fun layout for a great photo! Love how you journaled it and the cut file title too!:)

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs